Jay started his career in 1981 as a licensed insurance agent. Jay founded Lifetime Financial Services in 1985 and later renamed the Corporation to LFG Inc. DBA Lifetime Financial Group. Jay founded Lifetime Insurance INC. The Property Casualty insurance company in 2011. Jay is licensed in Life, Health, and Property, Casualty insurance and has a Series 6, 26 and 63 registered.* He is a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) and a member of the General Agents and Managers Association (GAMA). He is a Qualifying Member of the Million Dollar Round Table.
Jay received the Lifetime Achievement Award from NAFIA in 2015 for his continued involvement in youth and high school coaching.
Jay specializes in risk management and income planning for retirees.
- Jay has 3 children, Todd, Kristi and Nick and 3 grandchildren.
- Inducted into the Nebraska Coaches Wrestling Hall of Fame 2015
- Past President, University of Nebraska – Omaha Wrestling Booster club
- Currently serves as Cadet Director for Nebraska USA Wrestling
- Inducted into the Kaufman Brand Bayly Open Hall of Fame 2017
- National Coaches association Assistant coach of the year region 5 2018